**********Swensday Roll Call************

swedeville1
on 4/26/11 2:33 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
I have no good reason for being up this late.  I had a late workout tonight (legs and back) so maybe I'm still riding high off of that.  Who knows.  Today I will be working from 7 to 330 and then I head home to be daddy daycare. Jen is going to some sort of charity gala in Pittsburgh with a couple of her girlfriends and I will be hanging w/ Jett and Helena.  If the rain holds off maybe I can get some mowing done.  Its not so bad mowing now that I'm thinner and in shape, I don't feel like I'm going to die half way through it.  Soooooooooo nice!  If it does rain I will be able to start my P90X yoga dvd early, which is nice since it is an hour and a half workout.  I think it probably one of the hardest ones, I will definitely have to hydrate before I start.  Yep I thnk thats about it for me.  I have to let the dog in and go to bed.  Have a great day peeps!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Pam Hart
on 4/26/11 8:00 pm - Easton, PA
Love love LOVE the title, all be it a bit self indulgent!

Anyway - weird day for me.  I'm getting off of my normal 7p - 7a shift.  My house is an absolute disaster area and is in desperate need of my full attention.  I'm "only" working 3a-7a, but here's the catch - on Thursday I need to get back to my 7p-7a routine.  So sleeping to late isn't an option because then I won't be tired Thursday morning.  In the same breath, though, I wouldn't mind a little additional lazy around in bed time either.

So, the game plan is:  Go home and clean and eat.  Figure head to bed somewhere around noon.  Sleep until 7pm (normally I'm in bed around 9 or 10 and up by 4:30) and get up and watch some baseball and just hang out in my what should then be sparkling clean house lol.

Not much else on the agenda except for the normal stuff...packing up food for work, taking care of the kitties, oh, and some paperwork needs attention too.

Hold onto your hats, I know that is waaaay exciting and  you are all insanely jealous.  I'll try to tame it down next time, promise ;)
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 4/26/11 9:09 pm - Easton, PA
Oh boy - Steffi's going to be jealous! A Roll call all about you Swede! lol

Now my exciting day might rival Pam's (us Easton girls know how to plan a good day! lol)

Working 6:30 - 3:30 if I can help it - if not 4pm I'm outta here. Stopping at the dollar store to get a few things for MIa's birthday party, home to make dinner, take a walk with Mia, give her a bath, bottle and put to bed. Then it's Mommy's turn - shower, e-mail checking, bed!
lynnc99
on 4/26/11 9:45 pm
Good morning everyone!

Exciting day planned here. Work. Workout. Maybe a pedicure this evening as a splurge!

I did work hard yesterday to eat right on schedule and according to plan after my "overeating extravaganza" lunch on Monday. Still looking for the scale to cooperate with these 5 lbs. that have found their way back...but can't expect that in a day!

I have also been very diligent about exercise - even the days I couldn't get to a class, I have done some walking. One day off in the past week, which was Easter Sunday. Otherwise, no misses.

Swede, my daughter and SIL do P90X and she says it's pretty intense. Gotta hand it to ya!
dit657
on 4/26/11 9:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Love the morning roll call today, Swede - hey, we all need to be a tad self-indulgent from time to time - your turn today!!

I'm at work enjoying my SFVIC (thinking of you, Swede) - quiet here right now. Have a bunch of people coming in later for a meeting but that's about it on the work front today. Picking my SUV up on the way home, make dinner, walk the dog, work-out. Woo-hoo.

I do have some very exciting news, tho - yesterday I found out my oldest granddaughter, Lacee, got STRAIGHT A's on her report card this marking period (she's a senior and has always somewhat struggled in school) and was also named STUDENT OF THE MONTH!! Go Lacee!! I'm so proud of her and can't wait to see her in June when we meet in Daytona for a week to celebrate her graduation!

And that's about it for me today...enjoy the rest of your day, folks - and hang on to your hats - looks like tomorrow is going to be a windy washout.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 4/26/11 10:15 pm
Kathy,

AWESOME news about your granddaughter!! I know you are grinning from ear to ear! As well you should!!

Hi Five to Lacee!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 4/26/11 10:00 pm - Boothwyn, PA
PS: Don't know how many administrative assistants are on this board (outside of yours truly) but wanted to wish one and all

HAPPY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT'S DAY!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 4/26/11 10:15 pm
Happy Administrative Assistant's Day to you Kathy!!

Beth

bvohl
on 4/26/11 10:23 pm
Good Morning Swede and PA!!

I think Steffi is rubbing off on you....

Sounds like a busy day for you!

Today I am up getting ready to take the child to school. Yesterday was kind of crazy! I went over to the school to pick up Dee and I waited and waited and no kid! One of the teachers asked me if I needed help...I told her I was picking up my daughter. She asked who my daughter was and it seems that EVERYONE knows Deanna and they all say how cute and sweet she is! YEAH!! Of course she takes after ME! So, then my cell phone rings, it is the IA from Dee's class telling me that I should pick her up at the front entrance. I was told to pick her up where I dropped her off? Seems that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing?? Anyway, after walking around the school I picked her up and now I know where to drop her off and pick her up. Usually she goes to the before/after school program but since I am home this week I decided to save some $$$.

Today after dropping Dee off at school, I am going to eat breakfast, then go to the chiropractor. Then I have some things I need to do, like, um, exercise?? What a concept!! I also need to practice my music for my concert next Thursday! I better get to it!!

That is it for me!
Have a great day....
Love to all, Beth

swedeville1
on 4/27/11 12:31 am - Mount Pleasant, PA

I think Steffi is rubbing off on you....  SHE WISHES!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views